Labels

Thursday, August 29, 2013

share your style... make it happen


















        I understand what it means to have a talent, I was always the kind person, who supported, and encouraged people with talents. I want you to share your talent on my site, share whatever you think is your style. Let us see what's in you. And when you do that, you may find someone, who likes your style and would like to co-operate with you. You may even find a new job thanks to this side, because you will be seen.

        you can send me your pictures, graphic design, design, drawings, just anything you think is your style on my email. yaris397@gmail.com then I will post it on my site with your name and contact information, so people can contact you when they like what you do.

PS: If you have any question... let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment